Audrey Hepburn said "Paris is always a good idea". Except that when you live there all year long, are a parent and see summer vacation coming up, it doesn't really seem like a good idea anymore.
If you are in the "move and go somewhere despite the pandemic" team, we advise you to visit our special article summer vacations 2021 - covid. However, if you are the "stay in Paris and do what you can" team, you are on the right article! Without further ado, here are the top family activities to do during the summer in Paris.
A boat trip on the Daumesnil lake
Here's an idea for an original outing! If you don't want to go on a family outing on a yacht, you can opt for the boat option in the Bois de Vincennes. You can even take a boat tour in the evening to admire the stars.
Rental rates are 13€/hour (1-2 people), 14€/hour (3-4 people). A deposit of 20€ is required.
Opening hours: every day (except from November 15 to February 15), including public holidays. Weekend : from 10 am to 1 hour before nightfall for the last departures. Weekdays: from 2 pm to 1 hour before nightfall for the last departures.
Go tree climbing during the summer vacations
Do you have an explorer's soul? And your kids too? Then you will love this activity idea! Climbing walls, Tarzan jumps, zip lines, suspended barrels...etc. There is something for everyone and for all ages. However, it is important to remember that children must be at least 3/4 years old. Also, some parks only accept children over 6 years old. So be sure to ask before you go.
Among the sites of accrobranches in Paris, we find theAccrocamp which has four adventure parks in the Paris region but the favorites are Lesigny (77), Moisson (78) and Saint-Germain-en-Laye (78).
It's the return of Paris Plages!
Prepare the jerseys and everything that goes with it, because Paris beaches returns and this from July 10, 2021 and until August 22, 2021.
The sites of the Bassin de la Villette and the Rives de Seine park are waiting for you! Free swimming and safety guaranteed.
And because good news never comes alone, your children are in for a treat with the 2021 program.
- Baby-foot : come and play baby-foot on the Seine quay (between the misting area and the zip line). In addition, there is even a mini-baby-foot for the little ones.
- Climbing wall on a barge
- Tyrolean traverse: )o cross the Bassin de la Villette with dry feet, a tyrolean traverse will link the two banks. Over 160m long and 8 meters from the ground, the zip line offers a unique crossing to 6-17 years old. (under reserve this year 2021)
- Swimming pools
- The nautical base of La Villette once again makes its boats available to visitors and offers introductions to water sports activities. On the menu: canoe kayak, kayak polo, stand up paddle, pedal boats, pedal bikes and small boats for the little ones.
- Boulodrome: the petanque courts are open every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Ludo beaches: ideal for children from 3 to 7 years old, trampolines and animations will be available.
- Picnic area.
- Dance classes in the Parc de la Villette (Breakdance, ballroom dance, etc.)
- Mister to cool down between two sunbathing sessions
A day in an amusement park to break the routine of summer vacation
Between Disneyland, Asterix and Acclimatization, the least we can say is that you have a wide choice of amusement parks. However, please check the minimum age for the attractions or the minimum height. This way, the whole family will enjoy this unmissable outing.
Save money on family outings in Paris but also everywhere in France!
What if we told you that you could save a few euros on your family outings? To do so, all you have to do is visit Groupon. Right now, there are specials on the Paris Aquarium, the Hardbloc, the Bellewaerde amusement park and the Ballon de Paris. And that's not all! To see all the great vacation deals in Paris, go here.
Don't forget to use the coupon code "WELCOME" which offers you 15% discount on your first order.