Candlemas recipe pancakes for children! Enjoy Candlemas Day the way it should be with great pancake recipes to make with your kids! Gourmet pancakes, vegan, gluten-free ...Kidlee offers you a selection of recipes that will delight all tastes! Super simple recipes with suggestions for decoration, enough to have fun and enjoy with your children!
Simple and playful pancake recipe with children for Candlemas
This pancake recipe is very easy to make with children. It is thus ideal for a Candlemas in family. In addition, the measurements are taken with a yoghurt pot! This, brings a playful aspect because the children can easily participate. Moreover with a yoghurt pot it is easier!
The necessary ingredients are then :
- 3 pots of flour yogurt (about 300g)
- 4 pots of milk yogurt (about 45 cl)
- 3 eggs
- 2 spoons of oil
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
To prepare, nothing could be easier. To begin, mix all the ingredients. However, for this recipe, when you have finished mixing everything and you have a homogeneous paste, we will not let it rest! Straight to the pan!
Heat your pan over low heat. Then spread a ladleful of pancake batter on the pan.
When the edges start to brown, turn the pancake over. Finally, let it cook until it becomes golden and you're done!
Find the recipe in detail and reviews on Marmiton.
One of the best gluten-free and lactose-free pancake recipes for Candlemas with kids
A delicious recipe for 750 for adults and children, for allergy sufferers or not.
you will need :
- 50 cl of almond milk
- 250 g wholemeal rice flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar or caster sugar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
Once your ingredients are ready, get to work!
First beat the eggs, sugar and oil. Then add the flour and mix. Mix the dough little by little with milk (preferably lukewarm).
When the dough is ready and without lumps, let it rest for 30 minutes. Then, to the frying pan!
Find the details of the recipe on 750g.
Pancake recipe for a healthy and gluten-free Candlemas to make the kids :
This healthy and gluten-free pancake recipe contains the following nutritional values:
For a pancake:
- Number of calories: 85.44
- Protein: 3.25 g
- Fat: 1.72 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.21 g
The ingredients for 15 pancakes are :
- 500ml of vegetable milk
- 3 eggs
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 20g of low-fat butter 15% (for the softness)
- 1 cac of yeast
- 60g of water
The preparation is just as simple as the others so that the kids can participate! Basically, just take all the ingredients and mix them together! Once your batter is ready, you can move on to cooking. In addition, this dough can be used to make sweet or savory crepes.
Find the details of the recipe and the reviews on Share your recipes !
Candlemas with children: recipe for vegan pancakes
A vegan Candlemas with a recipe for pancake batter not only vegan but also very easy to make with children! It's over here!
Let's start with the ingredients for about 11 vegan pancakes:
- 350 g wheat flour
- 50 g of starch
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 45 cl of vegetable milk (almond, soy/vanilla or whichever you prefer)
- 25 cl of water
This recipe can also be used for savory or sweet crepes! You can also add the optional ingredients of your choice:
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (do not use if you choose a vegetable milk already sweetened, for example with rice)
- flavouring for a sweet version (vanilla, almond, cinnamon...) or spices for a savoury version (cumin, nutmeg, garlic...)
- Pour the flour and cornstarch into a bowl with the salt and sugar and mix.
- Pour in the oil and mix.
- Add the milk little by little, mixing at the same time.
- Finally, add the water and stir until you have a smooth paste.
- Let stand for about 2 hours at room temperature.
- Mix again.
- Add a little water if the dough is too thick.
- Spread a few drops of oil on the surface of a pan and heat.
- When the pan is hot, pour a ladleful of batter and spread it over the entire surface.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, then flip the pancake and cook for 1 minute.
- Repeat until there is no more dough.
Find the recipe in detail on Vegan-Practice.
Bonus 1: fun decorations
Your pancakes are ready, it's time to set them up! Here is a small selection of original and funny pancakes that are very easy to make! Add some fruits, spread or maple syrup, smarties... have fun! On the other hand, preparing decorated plates makes the kids want to eat!
Read our article :My child refuses to eat, what should I do?
Bonus 2 : Pancake folding techniques
For a pancake folding we share with you this tutorial video that shows 8 different techniques. You can also entrust two or three crepe folding to the children to involve them to the maximum!